Well I survived week 7 at FBC Booker... barely! This was VBS week. WOW is all I can say. Both a Good and a Bad WOW! This has been a VERY stressful week for many reasons (only half of which actually have anything to do with VBS) I must say a HUGE Thank You to my family and Clay Carter for helping me survive the week! In the end, it was a pretty good week, but at the moment I am simply relieved that its over. Maybe in a few weeks I’ll be able to look back and see past the stressfulness.
Mission Trip is also coming up fast! I am trying to get all of my students motivated to learn their material and get their plans in order to lead a VBS at an apartment complex for that week. This is the point where my to-do list seems almost insurmountable. So, I would greatly appreciate your prayers that everything would come together quickly.
Again I feel the need to reiterate something. If you have or had a great youth leader, please consider thanking them for all the work they do! Sometimes we joke about youth leaders having an easy job, but really this is such a time-consuming and stressful job. Take a second to encourage them!
As far as my Russia trip goes, I have 1 major prayer request right now. Please Please Please Pray that the process for getting my Visa will go smoothly and quickly! We had several speed bumps in the last few weeks, and now we are getting down to the wire on getting everything processed.
No comments:
Post a Comment