Sunday, September 11, 2011

Short Update

I am in the process of typing up what will be a pretty major blog update right now.  God has been showing me some pretty amazing and intense things over the last few weeks, and I want to share about those with you all and encourage you to join me in some of them.  But it is going to take me a couple days to get all of these thoughts together and typed up in a way that you can understand them.  So, I will continue to work on that and you can look for it sometime this week, but I wanted to give everyone a quick update in the meantime:
Shannon and I have had some good, though short, conversations with some people over the past week.  We are really excited to see how God is already working in the lives of these people who have quickly become such great friends!
We are finally starting school tomorrow!  I am excited and nervous at the same time.  We think that tomorrow will just involve seeing who all shows up and dividing us up into our different levels (beginner and intermediate and such)  I’ll be sure to let everyone know how it goes

p.s.  I have some pictures of Ufa and the friends we have made here uploaded on Facebook.  Be sure to check them out! J

No comments:

Post a Comment